When something breaks down precisely at the moment you won’t need it for a while, it can be tempting to put off the repair. If your air conditioner isn’t working like it should, since fall and winter aren’t far away, you might ponder if it is worth calling in an air conditioning repair person now. The answer is that you should, and here’s why:
- Avoid Forgetting- The best way to forget about something is to put it off. The last thing you want to do is hit the first hot day next summer and remember your air conditioner isn’t working. Take care of air conditioning repair now and you can have peace of mind it is ready when you need it. Besides, there is still the chance for one of those Indian summer heat waves!
- Beat Inflation- Until you call for air conditioning repair, you don’t know whether the problem is severe enough that you need a new system instead. It is better to know now so you can do some planning or take advantage of this year’s pricing.
- Quick Response- This period of time between summer heat and winter cold is when HVAC companies have the most availability and can give you the quickest and most flexible response time for your air conditioning repair.
- Combine Service- It is time to have your furnace checked out anyhow, so kill two birds with one stone and have your air conditioning repair and furnace maintenance done in one visit to save you time.
- Might Affect Heat- There are some issues that affect both air conditioning and heat. For example, if the thermostat is the problem or an electrical issue, you could find you don’t have heat either. Take care of the air conditioning repair now to be sure that isn’t the case.
If you need air conditioning repair or want to get a jump on having your heating system serviced, give us a call at Hodge Heating & Air Conditioning of Lake Norman. We will be happy to schedule a visit so you can have peace of mind that your system is operating properly and efficiently for the seasons ahead. Call today to learn more.